miércoles, febrero 15, 2006

Cadena perpetua dentro del hielo (Life inprisonmet inside the ice)

Author's note english readers: i would like to apologize for any mistake that i make in the english translation of this poem. I'm an spanish poet and I have the genuine anti-language spanish chip. Be indulgent, please. Thanks. Of course, if you have a better translation, put it in a comment, please. I'm grateful for your support.

You don't listen to me but i'm crying
You don't see me but i'm shivering
I can hear your intentions and it makes me shudder
how you look after my fate without my consent

I haven't mankind for you neither claim.
I want to live like you does but into this pipe
there's not menú choice to reach my aim:
to born, to smile, to cry, to grow up, to hear, to cherish your hair...

You don't give me a chance for looking you neither kissing
I can't talk nothing to you even a hug i can´t give you.
From the anonymous canister in which you confined me,
assassinate me little by little, i couldn`t love you as wishing

Dedicated to the 200.000 spanish frozen human embryos nowadays. They'll be negociated like goods thanks to the new, and terrify, Assisted Reproductive Technology Law that it will be approved on thursday 16th february 2006 by the Spanish Parliament.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No me escuchas pero estoy gritando.
Tampoco me ves pero estoy tiritando.
Escucho tus intenciones y siento un estremecimiento
de ver el destino que me reservas sin mi consentimiento.

Para ti no tengo humanidad, ni tampoco anhelo.
Quiero vivir como tú, pero en esta fría probeta
no aparece en el menú alcanzar mi meta:
nacer, reir, llorar, crecer, oír, tocar tu pelo...

No me diste ocasión ni de mirarte ni de besarte.
No he podido hablarte ni abrazarte siquiera.
Desde esta anónima lata en que me encerraste,
que poco a poco me mata, no podré quererte como quisiera.

Dedicado a los 200.000 embriones humanos congelados españoles actualmente.
Van a ser tratados como mercancía gracias a la nueva y espeluznante ley de reproducción asistida española, que será aprobada este jueves 16 de febrero de 2006 en el Congreso de los Diputados de España.

No hay comentarios: